View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
svenn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: GlobalBux   Fri 11 Apr 2008 - 15:10

SIGNUP HERE

Quote :
At Gbux.ws you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website from 5 seconds to 30 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid up to $0.02 for each website you personally view and up to 125% of what your referrals earn (Upgrade Your Membership). Payment requests can be made daily and are processed through Alertpay. The minimum payout is $3.00 for the first 50 cashouts and $10.00 for all other cashouts.
Make sure your referral is "svenn"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buxwin.all-up.com
Popotamus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GlobalBux   Fri 11 Apr 2008 - 22:07

AHAHAH

i'm proud to say that i'm the owner of GlobalBux, the official launch will be tomorrow April 12, 2008

Very companies were already searched for advertising, and like you see at the banner that svenn put up there, you'll have more than 14 advertisers, that's me that is telling.

Cashouts will be for $3 for the first 50-100 members, i'll see if that gives too much workload.

But you can count on me, to make you earn money with globalbux Wink

3- Don't enter any site from public places (WiFi).
Send an email to the Admin of the site if you want to do any of this three situations
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buxwin.all-up.com

GlobalBux

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BuxWin :: BuxWin Sites :: BuxWin Sites (Module1)-