BuxWin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BuxWin

BuxWin, the forum that Pays

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Payments (EN and PT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Popotamus
Admin
Admin
Popotamus

Payments (EN and PT) Empty
PostSubject: Payments (EN and PT)   Payments (EN and PT) Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2008 - 15:19

English

IF ANYONE REACHES 1$ AT ANY SITE OF BUXWIN, PLEASE INFORM POPOTAMUS SO WE CAN PAY YOU

There are many sites I have to control, is impossible to see the profits of every user.
You'll received the Prizes too.

This Month, GoldPrize will be given to svenn, our active user that register almost every site of BuxWin and as been the most active cliker.

I Remember that, the first users to reach 1$ in Module 1 sites will receive a bigger SilverPrize..

Congrats for the Prize Svenn, keep up (send me your paypal id, to receive the Prize).

Português

Se alguém atingir 1$ em qualquer Site (do BuxWin), tem que me contactar, é só dizer os sites que eu próprio vou confirmar.

Existem muitos sites que tenho que controlar neste momento (cerca de 20), alguns são users deste forúm, outros não, portanto torna-se impossivel para mim controlar os vossos ganhos.
Receberão os prémios também (SilverPrize e GoldPrize).

O Prémio de Dezembro (GoldPrize) pertence ao svenn que é o nosso membro mais activo que se registou em quase todos os sites do BuxWin e tem sido muito activo.

Lembro que quem atingir primeiro 1$ em qualquer Site do Módulo 1, é o que ganha 30% do prémio, ou seja, depois de dar os 30% do Prémio, este desce de valor, portanto a 2ª pessoa a atingir 1$ já vai ganhar menos.

Parabéns ao svenn, manda-me a tua conta paypal para eu proceder ao pagamento, continua a clikar que quanto mais clikas mais ganhas.
Back to top Go down
https://buxwin.all-up.com

Payments (EN and PT)
Page 1 of 1