BuxWin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BuxWin

BuxWin, the forum that Pays

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem with Registering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sushy

Problem with Registering Empty
PostSubject: Problem with Registering   Problem with Registering Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2008 - 14:11

I'm having some difficulties when it comes to registering to new sites.
I have two computers, one that I use myself and another one, that svenn uses.
Seeing as we both have sites that we visit, lately everytime he registers to a new site and I try to register myself, it says there's an error and that an account has already been created.
Is it something to do with the IP adress?
Suspect
Back to top Go down
Popotamus
Admin
Admin
Popotamus

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Registering   Problem with Registering Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2008 - 16:58

In terms of service of every site, it reports that what you are doing is illegal although, I believe that are many people doing It, sonner or later your accounts will be cancelled because they see that you have ip's very similar ex: "192.128.368.1" and "192.128.368.2" this means that you are using the same routter/switch

You can use a proxy, but these sites don't accept proxy users, sonner or later you'll be found Razz

In other words, you can register for him, with diferent infos but the account will not least forever Razz
Back to top Go down
https://buxwin.all-up.com
Sushy

PostSubject: =S   Problem with Registering Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2008 - 14:53

So does it mean that one of our accounts will be closed? mine or his? pale
One of us is going to lose all of our money?... Sad
Back to top Go down
Popotamus
Admin
Admin
Popotamus

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Registering   Problem with Registering Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2008 - 20:41

Yes, can be next week, next month or next year Razz
The account delected is the account that has the referral, or can be both.
Back to top Go down
Sushy

PostSubject: gulp...   Problem with Registering Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2008 - 4:06

But if we from now on register on different sites, then we can prevent "being caught".. (which is stupid because we are two different people ..) scratch
Back to top Go down
Popotamus
Admin
Admin
Popotamus

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Registering   Problem with Registering Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2008 - 5:45

Definitions

In our Terms of Service we refer to "you" as the user, member or advertiser and "we" as the Just-Click.us staff, agents, employees and partners.
gateway: external payment processors like Paypal, E-gold, MoneyBookers and other Just-Click supports or will support in the future.
Just-Click: the commercial organization or company including the staff, agents, employees and direct partners.

Legal agreements

Only one account is permitted for each person and computer. If you forgot your account login details you can always request them to be E-mailed to you.

You may refer other people in your household, but they must have different computer, IP address and E-mail address. In order to use Just-Click you must have the age of at least 16, persons of this age may use the gateway account of a family member which is a blood relative of that person, in other words: family members who share the same last name. If you have at least the age of 18 you must own your own gateway account in order to make use of Just-Click. You are not allowed to use your gateway account with non-family members, if the gateway account is registered as a company account, that account may be used on Just-Click by the person who is registered as the actual "owner" of that account.

Note that if the gateways Terms of Service tell otherwise you will have to keep yourself to those Terms so if te external Terms forbid you to share your account with any other person then Just-Click will also forbid you to do so.
We expect you to do the necessary lookups before referring people in your household, including IP lookups. We have modern technology which can easily track down fraudulent registrations. If we think that one of our members owns more than one account we have the right to delete all of your accounts including the funds without any notice.

It's a little bit confusing, try to understand, they would have used a simple english for international members :/
Back to top Go down
Sushy

PostSubject: the end   Problem with Registering Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2008 - 10:41

Ok.

I think the best solution is to have different sites for each computer, but thank you very much for your help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with Registering   Problem with Registering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem with Registering
Page 1 of 1